This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Refund Policy (for Goods)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Refund Policy (for Services)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
Services against any Plan Order will be available once you have made payment for Services according to the requirements of the corresponding Plan Order. All payments against the plan orders will be collected by Apple Care Services, Apple Care Services has no obligation to render Services under any Service Plan if the payments as required under any Plan Order have not been made.
CREDIT CARD BILLING
You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize Apple Care Services to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize Apple Care Services and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for Apple Care Services to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide Apple Care Services with updated credit card information upon Apple Care Services request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Apple Care Services nor any Apple Care Services affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Apple Care Services option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $25.00.
For subscription based plans; a full refund will be issued if Apple Care Services has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 12 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this Apple Care Services may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterion’s are met:
1. You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
2. The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
3. 12 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an Apple Care Services Technician Apple Care Services incurs the cost of dispatching a technician onsite. All refunds to subscriptions and plans Apple Care Services at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis.
All refunds to incident based plans will only be issued if the following criteria’s are met:
a) The problem has not been resolved and Apple Care Services technicians have not worked on it for 2 full weeks.
b) It is a hardware issue and / or the issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
Refund amount shall be directly credited to the credit card or a check will be mailed.
You agree and acknowledge that a Subscription under the Recurring Payment Plan will automatically renew for a month, unless notified otherwise by You (“Auto Renewal”). However, a Subscription under the Annual Payment Plan does not automatically renew and expires at the end of the applicable Term Plan.
Your credit card will be charged with the amount of the then prevailing subscription charges as per the payment option that you selected at the time of registering with Apple Care Services.
ASK APPLE CARE SERVICES TECHNICIANS NEW REFUND POLICY
The Annual Subscription Support Plans require a twelve month commitment and are only refundable within 30 days of subscription. However, subject to pure discretion of company management upon merits of an individual case, payment would be fully refunded if for any reason you are not wholly satisfied with the service, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. If you are still not satisfied with the same, we offer a money back policy as follows: We have a 30 days money back policy with following terms and conditions.
NO REFUNDS FOR MONTHLY / QUARTERLY PLANS FOR INCIDENT BASED PLANS
There will be no refund after providing service. Once the Support ticket is closed, the issue will be considered as Closed and NO REFUND will be entertained after that You can email [email@example.com] or chat with us to unsubscribe. However we will NOT issue a full refund once you cancel.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if Apple Care Services has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 12 business days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this Apple Care Services may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer. FOR ANNUAL / SMALL BUSINESS PLANS 100 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 30 calendar days of subscribing the plan. 30 percent of plan price will be refunded, if claimed within 60 calendar days of subscribing the plan. No refund after 60 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criterion’s are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
- 12 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by a Apple Care Services technician. USER RESPONSIBILITY (VERY IMPORTANT) In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will: Cooperate with the Apple Care Services Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician.
- If the Customer is unhappy with the Service provided, then the customer can contact us giving the reason for the refund and at no point of time Customer can approach the bank for the same.
Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals.
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident.
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with Apple Care Services support personnel.
- Software / Data Backup: You understand and agree that Apple Care Services shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Apple Care Services strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY “CUSTOMER DATA”) AND SOFTWARE STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT APPLE CARE SERVICES OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES.